Monday, April 6, 2009

Book sold out!

My little Aussie angels have informed me 'Sunshine on Sugar Hill' is sold out in many ABC stores around the country. Do not fear! They will have some more in in a couple of weeks, or simply let your fingers do the walking and dial it in/order online at abcshop.com.au.

In the meantime I have finally got my copies. It's big right? Doesn't quite seem real as my copies are perched on my dining table rather than a book store but surreal nonetheless.

This morning I interviewed Rosie and The Goldbug (www.rosieandthegoldbug.com) a British female-fronted trio for a music feature in Zink. Have caught up with some great chiks so far, Nina Persson from A Camp (formerly of the Cardigans & also now a Harlem local), The Asteroids Galaxy Tour, Ida Maria (Norwegian rock chik) and finally Elizabeth from Elizabeth and the Catapults later in the week.

Another jam packed seven days headed our way.

No comments:

Post a Comment