Saturday, February 28, 2009

No furniture - will travel

It’s becoming quite a trend that as I reach the end of the week, I find myself packing my bags and heading to a hotel. Ordinarily this is not unusual. Last year I flew to some un-exotic town in Middle America every weekend to judge the next wave of dancing superstars. That entailed stops at the glamorous Red Roof Inn, South Jersey and the Airport Hilton Hotel, Montreal now however, I find myself staying a little more local (in fact most of the time several subway stops away from where I live). And it’s great.

As I pack my bags headed for Gild Hall Hotel in the financial district I have to say I’m liking this. Week days at home in Harlem, weekends at a hotel near you complete with room service and as in last weekend, a butler. If you’re sitting at home this weekend I highly suggest it. LastMinute.com will have you living the life of luxury in no time.

No comments:

Post a Comment