Wednesday, April 14, 2010

KEVA by Keva J: Starting the Summer countdown

Yesterday I had the chance to sit down with designer, Keva Johnson of KEVA by Keva J. A Caribbean native, now based in New York, her intricate designs of stylish swimwear are guaranteed to keep you in style during the long summer months. Which is a good thing because I got slightly confused a few weeks ago and said yes to a press trip to Panama City, which I thought had something to do with the canal. Turns out I'm going to Spring Break! Which in turn got me thinking about Summer wardrobes. It's been a while since I've sported cut off denim but with these innovative designs, there's hope for us all.

KEVA's Serengeti 2010 Collection features an African safari vibe with striking animal prints, jungle hues and detailed cut outs which are sure to impress. Past offerings include bold color combinations of yellows and blue, rich metallics and black and white classics.

Destined to become hot property, if you haven't already checked out the designs of this talented 27 year-old, then I suggest you start. It's time to get that summer wardrobe in shape. And yes, will keep you updated on my first Spring Break. Ha ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment